Sky of the Heart Spring Healing Program
Traditional healing, wisdom and practices to transform your life, May 2017
Traditional Healing, Wisdom and Practices
This non-residential program allows you to maintain your daily routines of work and family whilst receiving regular, direct support to integrate change and fresh perspective. Our simple schedule includes three visits per week: a personal healing session, a support fire, and joyful and engaging lifeskill classes. Some of the ways you can benefit:
- Receive weekly traditional shamanic healing.
- Engage traditional wisdom and learn practices to navigate these emotionally challenging times.
- Connect to Heart.
- Slow down and join the elemental flow of spring. Stop the momentum of the mind and awaken to the healing presence of the natural world.
- Manifest the energies of spring by revealing the intentions of your Heart, in alignment with the Divine direction for your life.
- Experience your essential Self. Explore the Awareness that is the ground of your being
Sky of the Heart Retreat Center
Our retreat is offered on 40 acres of beautiful riverfront land 20 minutes north of Asheville, North Carolina. The healing presence of the land, the river and the sacred fire are an integral part of our work. Immersing oneself in the beauty of nature and the elemental forces is a potent way to remember the source of our life. Slowing down and allowing ourselves to move at the pace of the natural world brings rejuvenation and restores balance in our life.
In these times of great need and change the imbalance of modern culture can feel overwhelming. With so much at stake how can our social and political structures be so divisive and self-serving? How can we each find a way to lead on a path towards balance?
What can I do to make a stand for the sacredness of life? How can I acknowledge my feelings of fear, grief and anger that arise from the devastation and desolation of modern life? Is there a way to be joyfully human in the face of what is happening all around us?